Hi,

Hope you are  good great,

This is Viveka from Apttech Solutions

Here we have an urgent requirement for the following  position

 *Title:* Hyperion Planning / Consolidation Lead
*Start Date:* 04/13/2015
*# of Openings:* 1
*Position Type:* Contract
*Locations:* Miami, FL

*We are seeking an experienced Hyperion Planning / Consolidation Lead to
support our client near Miami, FL. This is a 10 month position, with
possible extension.*

*Job Description*

   - Hands on knowledge / experience with HFM/FDM and application roll-out
   - Experience creating consolidated financial statements for public and
   private companies
   - Experience with intercompany eliminations
   - Experience with foreign currency translation and the effect of
   currency translation on the financial statements
   - Deep technical expertise to create application metadata, web forms,
   and rules.
   - Knowledge in end to end process automation and interface design
   - Experience with financial processes such as planning, forecasting,
   financial reporting, and financial consolidation
   - Advance skills with Hyperion Financial Reporting

Leadership Skills

   - Hyperion Pre-Sales and Proposal Writing experience
   - Ability to build and manage a team when the time comes
   - Able to work with both near shore and offshore resource

Thanks &  Regards,
Viveka. C
Technical Recruiter

|| Desk : 937-398-1534 || Fax : 214-501-0729 ||

|| viv...@apttechsol.com || www.apttechsol.com ||

||G-talk: viveka.apttech ||

 || *USA : *3671 Armada Dr, Beavercreek 45431 OH ||

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.