Send me your consult. Resume @ *poo...@tresourceinc.com
<poo...@tresourceinc.com>*

Hii ,

    Hope you’re doing well!

 My name is Poonam Sharma from Technology Resource Group, for the below
poSsition please reply me at your earliest.

Position:              Sr. Test Analyst

Location:            Wayne, PA

Duration:             6 months

*Skills Needed:*

There are 2 main areas where we need the most help, regression testing our
IBP Server code and our UI applications. With that in mind our desired
resources would have one of the following set of skills:

*Skills Required for both positions*

·         Strong communications skills

·         Independent, requires no supervision, i.e. self starter

·         Ability to assimilate information quickly

·         Proven experience teaming with product management and development
teams/personnel

·         Able to discover and verify feature functionality without
documentation, e.g. no requirements, test plans, and test cases with access
to user stories and Product Management input

*UI Client Manual Test Engineer - Specific*

·         Strong Web & Mobile application knowledge with test skills and
experience with native iOS and native Android applications

·         Strong Unix skills as they relate to Android/iOS debugging and
log analysis.

*Server (IBP) Manual Test Engineer - Specific*

·         Strong Knowledge of Linux/Unix and shell scripting

·         Writing of SQL queries for testing/debugging

·         Ability to debug and evaluate system log files

Thanks and Regards,

Poonam Sharma

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hills-dale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 EXT 901|  Direct – 408 819 2075

Fax: 408-884-2409| www.tech-resource.com|poo...@tresourceinc.com