Send me your consult. Resume @ *poo...@tresourceinc.com
<poo...@tresourceinc.com>*

*Hi,*

Hope you’re doing well!

My name is Poonam from Technology Resource Group, for the below position
please reply me at your earliest.

Job Title:              .Net Developer

Location:            King of Prussia, PA

Duration:            9+ Months ( Contract)

Role Description:

This individual will work with a high performance team in
designing/implementing applications for our mobile, web and in-house
systems. This individual will also work with executives, team leaders, end
users and other developers to design, implement and maintain systems to
support Underwriting, Accounting, Claims, and miscellaneous administrative
functions.

Job Description:

Skills Required:

·         Agile. Insurance experience a plus. Policy Administration
experience a plus.

·

Technical skills:

·         C# and VB .Net

·         Windows Forms

·         HTML5

·         JavaScript

·         JQuery

·         Knockout.JS

·         SQL Server/queries

·         MVC

Thanks and Regards,

Poonam Sharma

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hills-dale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 EXT 901|  Direct – 408 819 2075

Fax: 408-884-2409| www.tech-resource.com|poo...@tresourceinc.com