Hi

Hope you are doing well

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, job description given
below. If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your
updated resume along with contact details. Also include your employer
details if you have.

 *NOTE  :** SEND RESUMES WITH THESE DETAILS , Profiles with all mandatory
details would be processed with TOP Prority *

*Name (First & Last)*

*Contact No.*

*Email ID *

*Current Location*

*Willing to Relocate if need*

*Work Visa Status*

*Availability * How soon can you join?*

*Skype ID*

*Job Title*

Systems Administrator

*Project Location*

Salem, OR

*Duration*

*6+ months /Contract*

 *MOI * *:  * *Telephonic + skype*

*Skills*

*Candidates must have on the job system administration experience in one or
more of the following*

§  Windows Server 2008 R2 or greater

§  CA SiteMinder 12 R2 or greater

*Preferred:*

§  DataPower X152 with firmware 6.0.0.1 or greater

§  TFS 2012 or greater

§  BizTalk 2010 or greater

§  FileNet 5.0 or greater

§  IIS 7.0 or greater

§  SQL Server 2012 or greater

§  IBM Initiate 11 or greater

*Must work on site*

§  This role is expected to provide system administration functions, with a
focus on the primary application/function of the server(s) for which the
position is responsible.

§  Configure services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance
with standards and project/operational requirements.

§  Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.

§  Contribute to and maintain system standards.

§  Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and
availability of server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing
system and application logs.

§  Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.

§  Monitor daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and
system data are successfully backed up.

§  Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.

§  Investigate and troubleshoot issues.

§  Repair and recover from software failures.  Coordinate and communicate
status to impacted parties.

§  Promote release packages throughout life cycle environments using source
code management tools, migration tools, power shell scripts, and manual
activities

§  Configure network services, certificates, and host based firewalls.

§  Configure and manage application pools and virtual web environments in
IIS including security.

Thanks and Regards.

*Sumit Gulati*

IDC Technologies, Inc

Number - *408-457-9381  * 4099*

*Email id:-* sumi...@idctechnologies.com <aja...@idctechnologies.com>

Direct ||YIM- sumit.rgtalent|| GTALK- sumit.rgtalent||

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  *Hafiz*
at  *408-868-5141/* *hafiz**@idctechnologies.com*
<ha...@idctechnologies.com>