Hi,

*UX Designer*

Long Term

*Austin, TX*

Job Title: User Experience Designer V
Overtime Hours - Is this position Exempt per FLSA Guidelines: NON-EXEMPT
Position - No OT Permitted

Day to Day Responsibilities of this Position and Description of Project:
This project is designing UI for all internal support teams. This project
launches the next generation framework to replace the original homegrown
system that is being used today.

D2D Activities: Supporting Develop Team by providing UI mock-ups or
wireframes, act as POC for internal customers for user research, assist PM
with assessing requirements, and conduct User Testing.

Why should Candidates be interested in this Role/Project: Because User
Experience is so new to RAX this team is pioneering a new User Experience
department which is experiencing rapidly grow and working on internal tools
that will directly impact/support the entire organization.

Internal/External Groups with which the Candidate will interface: Travel 1
week per quarter to San Antonio if in Austin.

Required Skills:
•Exp. with Wireframe Tools (such as axure, omnigaffle, balsamiq)
•Exp. with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, illustrator)
•Must provide portfolio to review

Preferred Skills:
•Exp. User Research
•Exp. With User Testing
•Exp. Designing Enterprise Applications and Control Panels
•Understanding of CSS/HTML knowledge

*Please Email me if I missed your call….!!!*

Thanks & Regards,

Vinni

*AptTech Solutions, Inc.*

|| Direct: 937-490-1130 || Fax: 214-501-0729 ||

|| vi...@apttechsol.com <summ...@apttechsol.com> || www.apttechsol.com ||USA:
3671 Armada Dr, Beavercreek 45431 OH ||

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.