Send me your consult. Resume @ *poo...@tresourceinc.com
<poo...@tresourceinc.com>*

Hii ,

    Hope you’re doing well!

My name is Poonam Sharma from Technology Resource Group, for the below
position please reply me at your earliest

*Job Title:           Data Architect*

*Duration:         6+ Months (Contract)*

*Location:          Los Angeles, CA*

*Summary:*

·         Typically 10+ years relevant consulting and / or industry and
functional experience.

·         Someone who can profile in SQL, document business logic to ETL
coding team, Data sourcing experience, Access programming experience.

·         *Job Profile: *

·         Running SQL queries / data profiling and some access programming
if possible is the main thing they are looking for.

·         The environment is mainly Oracle backend.

·         We use *Informatica for ETL* but the primary need is profiling
data from *multiple data warehouses / data marts*.

·         *Toad* is what we use to connect and look up.

*Financial industry background* is highly desired as we are dealing with
financial products such as Facilities, Investments, various types of Loans
- corporate loans, commercial and residential real estate loans.

Thanks and Regards,

Poonam Sharma

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hills-dale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 EXT 901|  Direct – 408 819 2075

Fax: 408-213-8316| www.tech-resource.com|poo...@tresourceinc.com