Hi

Hope you are doing great !!!!

Please find below a Job Description. If you are interested then send me
your updated resume.

*Position Title              :* Business Process Consultant

* Location*                    : Tallahassee, FL
*Type                           :* Long term

Business Process Consultant in Tallahassee, FL.

*Responsibilities* ; include but are not limited to the following:

•    Participates in the collection of functional requirements
•    Participates in strategic planning of functional content
•    Participates functional matrix reviews
•    Participates in prioritizing functional content work items
•    Performs research into district content needs and makes
recommendations to the Bureau
•    Participates in content issues management
•    Participates in content problem resolution
•    Participates in the creation of use cases for testing
•    Participates in system testing and acceptance testing
•    Participates in system test results and acceptance test results reviews
•    Participates in post deployment activities
•    Participates in preparation of training materials

*Requirements:*

•    Experience and knowledge of federal and state of Florida requirements
of Exceptional

      Student

      Education
•    Experience and knowledge of the internal working of districts and
their policy and practices

      with IEPs
•    Experience with IEPs, EPs and SPs and their use
•    Experience with interpreting federal and state regulations and
requirements
•    Experience with working with students with Exceptional Student
Exceptional needs, their

      parents

      teachers and service providers
•    Experience in developing functional requirements
•    Experience in developing use cases for testing
•    Experience in leading functional teams in the development and
execution of deployment

      plans
•    Experience in leading functional teams in the development and
execution of training
•    Experience working within a K-12 environment

*Thanks & Regards*

*Isha Sharma*

*Galaxy Software Solutions, Inc.*

*MBE, WBE, SBE Certified Company*

*Inc 500/5000 Company*

*5820 N Lilley Rd. Suite # 8*

*Canton, MI 48187*

*Phone: 747-201-7147         *

*E:- **i...@galaxy-soft.com* <man...@galaxy-soft.com>*    W: *
*www.galaxy-soft.com* <http://www.galaxy-soft.com/>

LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/isha-sharma/92/7a6/a4a/>
*Branch Offices:** Australia, Europe (Netherlands, Denmark, Romania), India
(Bangalore, Hyderabad, Raipur)*

*Our Partners:** Redhat, VMware, IBM, HP, Dell, Oracle, EMC, Microsoft,
SAP, Symantec*