Send me your consult. Resume @ *poo...@tresourceinc.com
<poo...@tresourceinc.com>*

Hii ,

    Hope you’re doing well!

My name is Poonam Sharma from Technology Resource Group, for the below
position please reply me at your earliest.

Position:     Mobile Developer

Location:     Oaks, PA

Duration:    12 months (Contract)

*Skills Required *

*Operating Systems:*
MSDOS, Window, Solaris, Linux Red Hat Enterprise

*Languages:*
Java, J2EE, J2EE 6,JavaScript, HTML, DHTML,CGI, PL/SQL, HTML 5, CSS and
other technologies for responsive web and mobile development.

*J2EE Technologies:*
Servlet, JSP, EJB, Web Services, XML, XSL, JSF

*Development Tools:*
Eclipse

*Middleware:*
Oracle (BEA) WebLogic 11 and above, Apache Tomcat

*Mobile Tool: *
Mobile UI experience, Mobile development – Android and iPhone

*Database Connectivity:*
JDBC

Databases:
Oracle

Configuration Tools:
Tortoise SVN, CVS

*Domain Knowledge:*
Mobile technology

*Client / Server Technologies*
Java Script, Ajax, JQuery, Struts Validation Framework
Agile development knowledge and experience

Thanks and Regards,

Poonam Sharma

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hills-dale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 EXT 901|  Direct – 408 819 2075

Fax: 408-213-8316| www.tech-resource.com|poo...@tresourceinc.com