Hi

Hope you are doing great !!!

Please find below a Job opening. Send me an updated copy of your resume.

Please note - WE DO NOT LAYER.  If we move forward with a submittal, I will
request a copy of your candidate's visa prior to submission.

*Looking for Local or near by locations.*

*WEB DEVELOPER / UI Developer*

* 6 months ++ Freeport, Maine*

*Must have experience and be proficient with JavaScript and jQuery in
addition to HTML and CSS. *

Required core competencies:

   - Extensive experience with JavaScript and JQuery including jQuery
   plug-ins.
   - Experience authoring JavaScript libraries or jQuery plug-ins a plus.
   - Excellent knowledge of hand-coded HTML, CSS, and JavaScript.
   - Solid experience with HTML5 and CSS. SCSS is a plus.
   - Implementing and consuming AJAX/JSON/REST Web Services.
   - Accessibility and SEO knowledge is preferred.
   - Familiarity with progressive enhancement and responsive web design.
   - Familiarity with command-line Linux/Unix environment a plus.
   - *Excellent written and verbal English-language skills.*

*Isha Sharma*
Galaxy Software Solutions, Inc.
MBE, WBE, SBE Certified Company
Inc 500/5000 Company