Send me your consult. Resume @ *poo...@tresourceinc.com
<poo...@tresourceinc.com>*

Hii ,

    Hope you’re doing well!

My name is Poonam Sharma from Technology Resource Group, for the below
position please reply me at your earliest.

*Job Title:           Hadoop Developer*

*Duration:         4  Week (Possible extension)*

*Location:          Bay Area, CA*
Job Description

   - 6-10 years of total Experience.
   - Experience on Matlab.
   - Good understanding of data warehouse concepts and design patterns
   - Strong experience with Core Java or experience with HDFS, Map-reduce
   and other tools in Hadoop ecosystem
   -  Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Map-reduce programming
   model and high level languages like pig or hive Experience with NoSQL
   data-stores like HBase, Cassandra Understands various configuration
   parameters and helps arrive at values for optimal cluster performance
   Knowledge of configuration management / deployment tools like Puppet / Chef
   Setting up cluster monitoring and alerting mechanism tools like Ganglia,
   Nagios etc.
   - Experience in setting up cross-data center replication Mentors the
   team on performance optimization strategy and creates best-practices
   - Understands how security model using Kerberos and enterprise LDAP
   product works and helps implement the same

Thanks and Regards,

Poonam Sharma

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hills-dale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 EXT 901|  Direct – 408 819 2075

Fax: 408-213-8316| www.tech-resource.com|poo...@tresourceinc.com