Hi;

Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number 609-897-9670 *2153.

*Position:    SAP ABAP BW ConsultantLocation:   Minneapolis, MNDuration:
12+ MonthRequired:-7+ years of experience requiredSAP BW 7.X and SAP ABAP
design and development experience.Detailed knowledge of SAP BW modules and
experience integrating BW with ECC 6.0 modules.Experience with SAP data
dictionary, ABAP workbench, and knowledge of Business Consolidation.Create
and debug BW ABAP routines and extractors.Understanding of at least two of
the main Financial ERP modules (FI & CO).Experience with BEx query
development and custom enhancement using ABAP and customer exit.*
Experience with process chain and job scheduling

Thanks & Regards;
Abhishek Bhardwaj
Sr. Technical Executive
Email:abhis...@sysmind.com
38 Washington Road; Princeton Junction; NJ: 08550
Ph:609-897-9670 Ext :- 2153
M: 609-297-0794