Hi Associate,

Hope you are doing great.
I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Position  :- Java Developer Location :- Chicago, IL*

*Duration :- 12+ Months*

*Job Description:*

8 years experienced required.

Experience in Websphere Message Broker.

Experience in OOAD Techniques developing Class Diagrams, Sequence diagrams,
Use Case Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.

Experience on Java, J2EE, Spring, Struts, Swings ,ESB, Web Services,  Ajax,
EAI , Web2.0 , Integration and J2EE Design patterns .

Experience on Hibernate (Object relational Mapping Tool).

Experience of integrating applications across variety of technology stack,
vendor products, Java/J2EE applications, mainframe applications, etc

Experienced in SOA and Web services using WSDL, SOAP and UDDI, MQ Series,
Active MQ.

Experience in J2EE related technologies such as EJB, Servlets, JSP, JMS,
JAAS, JTA JAXP, XML and XSLT.

*Thanks &Regards*

Pragyan Dixit

IT Recruiter

Email:*prag...@sysmind.com <prag...@sysmind.com>*

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2154

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

*[image: cid:image001.gif@01CD1E36.E1381A30]* <http://www.sysmind.com/>

[image: cid:image002.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image003.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image004.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]