*Please share resumes for the below position at pa...@tresourceinc.com
<pa...@tresourceinc.com>.*

Senior DW BI ETL Developer

Employment Type: Contract

State: Washington DC

Job Description:                Position Summary

The BI ETL Developer is an implementation expert for our Data Warehouse and
Business Intelligence Team. He/she will work with our analysts to
understand the user needs and assist in the design of physical databases to
support the requirements. He/she uses ETL and SQL tools to transform source
data into target data models. This role also provides secondary technical
support for the BI environment.

Essential Job Functions

1.            Develop ETL job streams to load and build staging tables,
star schemas and aggregate tables.

2.            Collaborate with the BI Team in the modeling of the data
warehouse

3.            Conduct thorough testing of ETL code changes to ensure
quality of data produced

4.            Develop, adhere to, and is a proponent for Data Warehouse
development standards, including ETL standards and best practices.

5.            Support production cycles and troubleshoot as problems arise
with the appropriate teams

Thanks,

Payal Chakravorty | Sr. Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 975, Cell: 415 523 8298

pa...@tresourceinc.com |  www.tresourceinc.com