*Kindly share your resume at *piy...@maccadin.com <saten...@maccadin.com>

Hi,
Hope you are doing great!

I have an urgent requirement with one of our client in CA. Kindly review
the requirement and if interested send me an updated copy of your resume
ASAP.

*Title: ServiceNow Consultant *

*Location: Sunnyvale, California*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Responsibilities include:*

·         Participate in all scrum sessions (grooming,  estimation, daily
scrum, etc) and work with offshore team.

·         Enhance ServiceNow Incident Management module based on process
owners needs. Might need to work on other modules such as ITSM, CMDB and
Knowledge base.

·         Integrate ServiceNow modules with other Yahoo IT systems using
web services

·         Develop code in the mid-tier server integrating ServiceNow with
other Yahoo IT systems

·         Build and execute test scripts and validate results to ensure
that configuration/customization meeting process owners needs

·         Be an escalation point of contact providing production support
for the ITSM application

·         Coach and Mentor fellow team members

·         Work with various stake holders understanding their requirements

*Skills required:*

·         Must have at least 2 years of ServiceNow development experience
with java scripting skills

·         Must have at least 4+ years of extensive php development
experience which can be applied towards mid-tier integration and building
other custom application

·         Must have at lease 2 years of ServiceNow Suite configuration
experience specifically in Service Request fulfillment, Service catalog,
Incident, Problem, Change, Reports, Dashboard, Workflow

·         Must have extensive knowledge on building ServiceNow web services
based on ServiceNow objects which can be consumed by other Yahoo IT systems

·         Should understand encryption/decryption methodologies to secure
web services

·         Must have worked with offshore team

Thanks & Regards,

Piyush

Maccadin Inc. | 830 Stewart Drive, Suite 133, Sunnyvale, CA

Phone (408) 372-1662| Fax (408) 657-4692 | piy...@maccadin.com |
www.maccadin.com

GTalk & YIM: piyush61284

http://www.maccadin.com/Career.html