*Please send the resumes at : ash...@mroads.com <ash...@mroads.com>*

Dear Vendors,

Good Morning. Hope all is well.

I have below position available with one of my direct clients. Please let
me know if you have only suitable candidate for the same. Please send the
genuine candidate only and do not send any OPT/CPT candidate as I won't be
able to submit them.

*Job Title               : Sr. Java UI Developer*

*Location               : Dallas, TX*

*Duration              : Long Term Contract*

*EDUCATION:* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or other
relevant engineering fields.

*JOB DETAILS:*

•         Proven User Experience design portfolio that demonstrates your
skills and ability.

•         Proven ability to work in a collaborative team based environment.

•         Familiarity with agile development methodologies.

•         Design intuitive, responsive, user friendly interfaces for our
applications across multiple device type and form factors.

•         Provide creativity and expertise on best practices and evolving
trends that optimize user experience.

•         Incorporate data, analytics and survey data into the design to
provide quantification of user experience.

•         Actively participate in product feature and design discussions
with our internal teams and our customers.

•         Develop work flows, mock ups and design specifications.

•         Work as part of the team and with minimal direction. Yeah, we
know you have probably seen that with every job description you read but we
really mean it!

•         Lead by example; mentor and be mentored by others.

*EDUCATION: *

Bachelor's degree or equivalent.

*Technical Skills Requirement:*

•         AngularJS

•         Unit Testing (Karma, Jasmine, Protractor or equivalent)

•         HTML5/ CSS3/JS

•         Bootstrap (or equivalent CSS3 framework)

•         REST over json

•         Jquery

•         Build Tools - Grunt and Maven, TeamCity

•         XML, XSLT

*Preferred Skills:*

• Understanding and practical experience in applying TDD practices, code
refactoring, continuous integration and agile methodology

• Unit Testing

• Functional Testing

• Web Containers (Tomcat)

• Web Service (SOAP/REST)

• Camel

• Swing

• Adobe Flex

• Rule Engines (Drools/iLog Rules)

• JMS

• Database Access (Hibernate/iBatis/SQL)

• Knowledge of client server architecture and development

• Code Quality & Metrics (Sonar)

• Experience with profilers, debuggers (YourKit)

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ashwin Kumar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*(972) 752 3183*