Send me your consult. Resume @ *poo...@tresourceinc.com
<poo...@tresourceinc.com>*

Hii ,

    Hope you’re doing well!

 My name is Poonam Sharma from Technology Resource Group, for the below
position please reply me at your earliest

Job Title:             Vordel Architects

Location:            Chicago, IL

Duration:            6+ months (Contract)

·         Hands on developers with experience in building API platform
architecture.

·         Will drive the design and build out of a new platform, including
user-facing features and core back-end functionality.

·         Work in small, cross-functional teams committed to building
cutting edge applications.

·         Innovate at a very fast pace to maintain our competitive edge

·         Work with cross functional teams sometimes located at different
geo locations.

·         Takes into consideration cloud design patterns, performance and
maintainability.

·         Are able to work in a fast paced dynamic environment

Skills Required:

·         Define API platform architecture with knowledge of vendors and
capabilities in API space.

·         Vordel API platform (API product) skills and experience

·         Hands on integration architecture experience in multi-tier, web
based systems

·         Minimum of 8 years of combined development experience using Java
or XML, JSP and Node.js or equivalent programming languages

·         Minimum of 2 years of development experience using WSDL/SOAP/XML
and REST/JSON or equivalent

Thanks and Regards,

Poonam Sharma

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hills-dale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 EXT901|

Fax: 408-213-8316| www.tech-resource.com|poo...@tresourceinc.com