*Please send the resumes at :: sumit.ku...@braintreeus.com /
sumit.braintre...@gmail.com <ed.math...@braintreeus.com>*

Hi Vendors,

I have below position available with one of our direct clients. Can you
please let me know if you have any suitable candidate for the same. Please
send me the copy of resume of your consultant along with the hourly rate on
c2c.

*Job Title :         Capacity Planning Engineer*

*Location :         LA, California*

*Duration:         Long Term Contract*

*Job Description:*

*Responsibilities : *

·         Analyze the current network and systems architecture for high
performance, availability and redundancy and provide guidance on capacity
optimization

·         Work on BMC BCO Capacity planning tool to evaluate current and
future state of network  and systems and provide guidance and
recommendations regarding future capacity growth.

·         Analyze requirements from the business and determine when to
scale up and scale down the infrastructure

·         Compile data from various tools  ( CMDB ) to aggregate the data
and present this to executives across the organization.

·         Interface with vendors to resolve technical issues with their
equipment

·         Work with various system vendors on evaluating system capacity in
the  video distribution network and provide recommendations. Systems
include routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, content caches etc.

·         Engage with project teams on major initiatives to understand
traffic volumes, work flows and hardware requirements to plan for adequate
capacity

·         Generate and analyze network utilization reports to identify
areas of growth and requirements for upgrades and expansion

·         Present performance and capacity reports and roadmap for critical
project and cost analyses

·         Identify capacity-related issues proactively and work with
systems, network, application operations and engineering teams to discover
resolutions.

*Requirements:*

·         Requires BS/BA in related discipline (i.e., Computer Science,
Information Systems) and 3-5 years of experience in related field (i.e.,
Network Engineering, IP Video Delivery, Content Delivery Networks, Linux
System Admin)

·         Experience with BCM capacity planning tools a plus

·         Strong analytical, budgeting and planning skills

·         Excellent interpersonal and communication skills

·         Experience developing SQL queries preferred

Thanks...

*Sumit Kumar*

*Braintree Technology Solutions*

*630-343-0522*