*please send the resumes at : lku...@constratus.com <lku...@constratus.com>*

Dear Vendors,

I have below urgent req available with one of our direct clients. Can you
please have a look at the position and let me know if you have any suitable
candidate for the same.

*Job Title: Sharepoint Developer*
*Location: Harrisburg, PA*
*Duration: 12 Months*
*Rate: $60-65/hr c2c*

SharePoint 2010 Developer to help develop and implement an Enterprise
SharePoint solution with our Project Team.  Specifically, the candidate
will provide MOSS/SharePoint design work, custom development, documentation
and best practices consulting. This will include consulting with customers
to identify and implement MOSS/SharePoint requirements.

•             Coaches and mentors other less experienced team members.

•             Performs cross-training and facilitates information sharing
among team members.

•             Collaborates with team members to recommend new software
development technologies and development processes.

•             Designs, develops, implements, documents, and tests changes
to an application subsystem.

•             Codes, tests, debug, documents, and implements complex
software applications.

•             Creates more complex prototypes and ensures deliverables are
high quality and meet user expectations.

REQUIREMENTS

SharePoint 2010 Development – 3+ years

SharePoint 2010 Content Publishing – 3+ years

SharePoint content publishing mentoring – Highly Desired - 3+ years

SharePoint Integration – Highly Desired - 3+ years

SharePoint 2007 Development/Content Publishing – 3+ years

MCPD – Highly Desired – 1+ years

MCSD – Highly Desired – 1+ years

Exposure to SharePoint 2012 or Conversion from sharePoint 2010 to
SharePoint 2012 – Desired - Any

Thanks...

Regards,

*Lalit Kumar*

*Senior Recruiter*

Constratus, LLC

710 U.S. Highway 46 East, Suite 205

Fairfield, New Jersey 07004

Office: (440)-319-3204

Email: *lku...@constratus.com <lku...@constratus.com>*

Website: www.constratus.com

*The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments is
intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s)
named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or
an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.*