*Please send the resumes at : vi...@compuvis.com <vi...@compuvis.com>*

Dear Vendors,

Good Morning. I have below position available with one of my direct
clients. Please let me know if you have any suitable candidate for the
same. Kindly revert me with the resume asap.

*Job Title: Java Developer*

*Location: New York City, NY*

*Duration: 6 Month+*
*Mode of Interview: Phone + Onsite (Need local candidates only)*

Should have 8-10 yrs experience
Extensive experience in *Java/ J2EE* development
Must have experience in configuring Web logic servers. Understand the
config parameters, worked in *Weblogic* server farm. Understand application
deployment.
Should have very good trouble shooting problems
Should have good experience in *Spring*
Must be strong in Database.
Someone who is smart enough to work independently at the client .

Thanks...

Thanks & Regards,

*Vikas Sharma*

Technical Recruiter

Compu-Vision Consulting, Inc. |  IT Consulting

Brunswick Plaza – I |  2050  Route 27  Suite # 202

North Brunswick, NJ 08902  USA

Work: 732.412.3617

E-mail: vi...@compuvis.com

Website: www.compuvis.com

LinkedIn: *in.linkedin.com/pub/vikash-sharma/42/240/bbb/en
<http://in.linkedin.com/pub/vikash-sharma/42/240/bbb/en>*