*Please send the resumes at : alok.j...@futurewavesystems.com
<alok.j...@futurewavesystems.com>*

Dear Vendors,

Good Afternoon.

I have the below role with one of my direct clients in CA. Please respond
me if you have any suitable candidate for the same.

*Job Title: Sr. Sharepoint Developer*

*Location: **Beverly Hills, CA*

*Duration: 1 Year Contract*

*Mode of Interview: Phone + in-person [NEED LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY]*

*Job description:*

*Required Skills:*

• Need the Sr. developer for around 4-5 months with possibility of extension

• Proficient in SharePoint 2013 and custom development using .NET
Frameworks 4.0, CSOM, APP Model with C# as development language

• Experience in SharePoint 2013 administration and configuration

• Proficient in Entity Framework, Bootstrap and Angular JS, JavaScript

• Experience in PL/SQL, SQL Reporting services

• Must be willing to work onsite M-F at Beverly Hills, CA location

*Need more candidates with ALL of the following skills: *

1. SharePoint 2013 experience

2. custom development using .NET Frameworks 4.0, CSOM, APP Model with
C# as development language

3. Experience in SharePoint 2013 administration and configuration

Thanks!

 Alok Jain | Sr. Technical Recruiter| Futurewave Systems, Inc.

alok.j...@futurewavesystems.com

Office: (770) 872-8158

Connect with me on LinkedIn
<in.linkedin.com/pub/alok-kumar/ab/308/775/en> |Follow
us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/FWSJobs>