Hi Associate,
Hope you are doing great.
I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement .

*Position  :- Business  Analyst Location :- Plymouth, MN Duration :- 12+
Months*

*Job Description:*

7+year of experience required

Experience with  overall business, project management and/or
financial/statistical analysis.

Critical thinking and problem solving experience required

Excellent Excel skills, experience with data aggregation and analysis

Strong organizational skills with proven ability to meet deadlines,
prioritize assignments and manage multiple projects

Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team, including
interfacing with members of senior management.

Experience or knowledge of vendor management, risk management.

Pragyan Dixit

IT Recruiter

Email:*prag...@sysmind.com <prag...@sysmind.com>*

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2154

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

*[image: cid:image001.gif@01CD1E36.E1381A30]* <http://www.sysmind.com/>

[image: cid:image002.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image003.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image004.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]