Dear Vendors,

Good Afternoon...
I have below position available with one of my direct clients in VA. Please
have a look over the JD and let me know if you would be interested in this
opportunity.

*Job Title: Sr. Oracle DBA*

*Location: Richmond, VA*

*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

*Mode of Interview: Phone + In-person*

*[Need only USC/GC for this role]*

·         We have an opportunity for a Database Administrator (DBA) who
will be responsible for the administration, maintenance, and design and
planning for the Oracle Server database environment, as well as backup SQL
Server DBA support.

·         Position will assist IT project teams in data modeling
development and application trouble-shooting.

·         The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing and
enforcing guidelines and standards for relational databases in a
client-server and web-based environment.

·         Defining and establishing the necessary infrastructure to
effectively support the information architecture and supporting agency
database consolidation and data migration initiatives.

REQUIREMENTS

·         Strong DBA experience to include substantial experience working
with Oracle 11g – 8+ years

·         Experience working with Oracle 12c multitenancy in a production
environment – 2+ years

·         Experience with Oracle 11g and 12c RAC installation and upgrade –
2+ years

·         Dataguard physical standby creation and maintenance – 5+ years

·         RMAN scripting – 5+ years

·         OEM installation, upgrade and use – 8+ years

·         PSU patching – 8+ years

·         ASM on Linux – 5+ years

·         Strong working knowledge of HA solutions – 5+ years

·         In depth knowledge of Windows – 5+ years

·         Extensive experience with SQL scripts – 8+ years

·         Self-directed with strong interpersonal skills, able to work well
with teams or independently – 8+ years

·         Experience with SQL Server 2008 or higher – Nice to have – 2+
years

·         Experience with Linux system administration – Nice to have – 2+
years

·         Oracle Certified Professional Certification – Highly desired

·         Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or
equivalent combination of education and experience. – Highly desired

·         System, database, and SQL performance and tuning – 8+ years

Regards,

*Lalit Kumar*

*Senior Recruiter*

Constratus, LLC

710 U.S. Highway 46 East, Suite 205

Fairfield, New Jersey 07004

Office: (440)-319-3204

Email: *lku...@constratus.com <lku...@constratus.com>*

Website: www.constratus.com

*The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments is
intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s)
named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or
an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.*