*Hi,
*

*Hope you are doing great!!*

*Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number 609-897-9670 *4012.*

*Position : Solution Architect (Supply Chain)*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Required:- *

*Solutions Architect is responsible to design and build reliable, scalable
systems, develop database solution. Should have broad and deep
understanding of complexities, nuances and practical applicability of
application frameworks in J2EE/.NET, Workflow, ESB, Integration Hubs/Bus,
Virtualization, Security, infrastructure optimizations, OS rationalization
etc. *

*Excellent presentation and communication skills*

*Have strong understanding of the Enterprise Architecture and supporting
supply chain applications and systems*

*Advise and recommend supply chain technology strategy and architecture
(Application, interfaces and Data)*

*Create a system/application framework based on the process flow and
initial requirement and current/future TV IT environment. *

*Identify/Recommend/create technology stack to be used for supply chain
solution, including the integrated planning/forecasting and Promo
Forecasting Tools *

*Develop proposed technology approach and guide the team to produce a
detailed functional design document to match the requirements*

*Have strong input into the non-functional requirements *

*Provide a realistic estimate for the timeline and technical
resources/developers needed to deliver the solution within the targeted
timeline.  *

*Sheshan Y.* | SYSMIND, LLC
*Technical Recruiter*

[image: