Hi;

Hope you are doing great!!

Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number 609-897-9670 *2185.

*Job Title : Business Analyst with E-commerce Location : Lincolnshire, IL
Duration: 12 months*

*Job Description*:
 Assisting with the business case
*Knowledge of Hiring area - Applicant Tracking System*

Translating and simplifying requirements

Requirements management and communication

Requirements analysis

Thanks and Regards

*Tajinder Singh Technical Recruiter*

*[image:
https://newoldstamp.com/editor/profilePictures/profile-b15c8fc3ea4630e2ca604f11e3e951c7-41898.png]*

*Phone:* *609-897-9670 x 21**85*

*Email:** tejind...@sysmind.com <tejind...@sysmind.com>*

*Website:** sysmind.com <http://sysmind.com/>*

*Address:* *38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08550*