*                                                                      Dear
business partner, *

*Greetings from **AllianceIT**!! *

*Thank you for taking time to look over my hotlist this week.  Your kind
attention is warmly appreciated. *

*I believe you are a fantastic contact and would like to continue to work
with you on submitting consultants for your Corp to Corp Requirements. *

*Remember a few benefits when working with **AllianceIT**!!*

*            Our consultant’s rates are flexible*

*Our consultant delivery rate is exceptional*

*All of our consultants have good communication skills*

*All the consultants listed are on our W2*

*S.no*

*Name *

*skill*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*1*

Sruthikeerthi

SQL Server with Tableau

Hayward,  CA

open

*2*

Parveen

Sr. Java Developer

 PA

open

*3*

Adebola

Sr. Java Developer

PA

open

*4*

 Nisha Jagan

Sr. MicroStrategy

Sunnyvale, CA

open

*5*

Prasanth

Hadoop Developer

PA

open

*6*

Beza Alemu Abi

Java developer

Oakland, CA

open

*7*

Mohan .G

UI Web Developer

San Ramon, CA

open

*8*

Darshana

UI Web Developer

San Ramon, CA

Bay area

*9*

Satish

Senior Java Developer

Acton, MA

open

*10*

Satya

Lead .NET/UI

San Ramon, CA

open

*11*

Sandeep

Android developer

San Ramon, CA

open

*12*

Pradeep

IOS Developer

San Ramon, CA

open

*13*

Tanuja

Java/UI Developer

San Ramon, CA

Bay area

*14*

Kauther

Senior Java Developer

Sunnyvale, CA

Bay area

*15*

Upendra

Hadoop

Sunnyvale, CA

open

*16*

Rahul

Hadoop

Sunnyvale, CA

open

*17*

Dewit

DOT NET/SQL

San Francisco

open

*18*

Anusha

Java developer

San Francisco

Open

*19*

Abhi

SQL Server SSRS

San Ramon

open

*20*

Endale

SQL Developer

Washington, DC

open

*21*

Sri Harsha

Tableau Developer

Mo

open

*22*

Kachi

Salesforce developer

Bay Area

only Bay area

--

Thanks & Regards

*Rani. Bejjanki*

Office: (925) 973-0000 x 229 | Fax: (408) 273-6002

Email: r...@allianceit.com |URL: www.allianceit.com