Hi Associate,
Hope you are doing great.
I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Position  :- SAS Developer *

*Location :- Richmond, VA*

*Duration :- 12+ Months*

*Job Description:*
8 years experienced required.

Experience working with SAS Enterprise Guide. Good Knowledge on Creating
Projects in Enterprise Guide

Enterprise Guide and its functionality to create project flows which could
include aspects of data access , Manipulation, Summarization and report
generation

Experience in working with  Base SAS(DATA STEP), SAS/MACRO.

Knowledge on procedures PROC Tabulate, PROC Report for data visualization

Experience working with large data sources

Experience in replicating manual processes in SAS Enterprise Guide as
projects so that users who don’t have any knowledge on SAS can run those
processes in SAS for getting their output data and help them visualize the
data using Proc Tabulate and Proc Report

Develop high quality SAS code that is efficient (fast), automated,

Experience with SAS Forecast Studio (Analytical Modeling) AND/OR SAS
Financial Management (FM)

Read and write SAS code/SAS data sets (stored procedures)

Strong analytical skills including ability to analyze data and understand
database table structures

Able to troubleshoot form issues (data not showing up, error messages from
SAS addin or SAS FM addin)

knowledgeable of best practices using SAS (enterprise guide, stored
processes,

Strong SQL experience.

*Thanks &Regards*

Pragyan Dixit

IT Recruiter

Email:*prag...@sysmind.com <prag...@sysmind.com>*

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2154

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

*[image: cid:image001.gif@01CD1E36.E1381A30]* <http://www.sysmind.com/>

[image: cid:image002.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image003.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image004.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]