*Please response with your updated profile @ my email id : *parvinder
@tresourceinc.com <bi...@tresourceinc.com>

Hello,

Hope you are doing great,

we have urgent positions for mobile developer in New York City, NY. Please
let me know availability and updated profile ASAP.

* TITLE:                            Mobile developer*

* LOCATION:                    New York City, NY, United States*

* # of Openings:               4*

*Contract *

*Need Visa Copy*

*Job Description*:

The Mobile Application Developer will develop and support large-scale
systems and web applications. The Mobile Application Developer will work on
exciting and diverse mobile platform and application projects with a
dynamic team of media professionals.

Should have published applications in app store.

Need links to published applications

*Responsibilities*:

• Design and develop native mobile applications.

• Work with business users to elicit, document, and analyze applications.

• Develop and extend back-end services to provide additional value to
existing environments.

• At least three (5) years of relevant experience.

• Worked on collaboration projects using version control solutions such as
git

• Experience in and Java for Android

• Developing back-ends using WebServices

• Understanding of SQL databases

• At least three (5) years of software engineering experience in mobile and
web solutions.

• Development of a published app on the official Android Market or Apple
App Store

• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar
field.

*Parvinder Kumar*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

3736 Hill-Dale Court, Santa Clara, CA- 95051

Direct: 408-850-3048

Office:  408-709-1760 Ext: 964| Fax: 408-213-8316

parvin...@tresourceinc.com | G Talk: parvin5r | Yahoo: parvin5r