Hi Associate,
Hope you are doing great.
I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Position  :- SFDC Developer *

*Location :- Roseland, NJ*

*Duration :- 12+ Months*

*Job Description:*
8 years experienced required.

Salesforce Developer certification.

Experience using Salesforce Apex and Visualforce.

Experience in analyzing requirements for Salesforce.

Experience with Salesforce configuration and customization especially on
Workflow Rules and Approval Processes

Understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce
application coupled with good understanding of the business processes

Experience in implementing Case Management and Opportunity Management
modules in Salesforce.

Experience in Inbound and Outbound integration with Salesforce via Apex Web
Services and Apex Call outs

Thanks &Regards

Pragyan Dixit

IT Recruiter

Email:*prag...@sysmind.com <prag...@sysmind.com>*

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2154

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

*[image: cid:image001.gif@01CD1E36.E1381A30]* <http://www.sysmind.com/>

[image: cid:image002.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image003.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image004.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]