Hi,

We have the following positions. *Please let me know if you have any
consultants.*

*Title: Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) developer*

*Location: Plano, TX*

*Duration : 6+ Months *

*Job Description :*

8 years of Experience in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)

•         Implemented complex projects using ODI as integration tool

•         Experience on database Oracle Exadata (Must have) , DB2 (Nice to
have)

•         Experience on data modeling (Must have)

•         Experience on retail domain (Sales, Inventory, Planning) Must
have)

•         Experience on solving performance issues

•         Hands-on experience in creation and review of ETL Design
Specifications  (Must have)

•         Good communication skills (Must have)

•         Good problem solving and analysis skills

•         Experience in data analysis, data profiling and data mapping

•         Worked with team to create standards, checklist

•         Experience on DAC (Nice to have)

*Title: Drupal developer*

*Location: NYC, NY*

*Duration : 6+ Months *

*Job Description :*

•Content Management with expertise in Drupal  6.x, 7.x or 8 version

•4+ years experience in web application development with minimum 3+ years’
experience in Drupal application development

•Ensuring that delivered solutions meet technical and functional
requirements

•Providing support and technical guidance to multiple clients,
simultaneously

•Providing the expertise required to review, advise,  and assist in the
selection of appropriate functionalities

• Advanced level PHP5, MySQL and HTML/CSS/AJAX/JavaScript

*I appreciate if you can refer anyone who is suitable for this requirement
and  looking for the new opportunities*

Thanks and Regards

*Todd Parks*

Ph: 630-315-9525 || Email: todd_pa...@aesinc.us.com