Hi,

I have a contract position open for you. Please send me qualified and
updated resume with the details below requested  to
satis...@idctechnologies.com or call at (408) 668 8324.

*Job Description:*

*Business Analyst*

*Coconut Creek, FL*

*12+ months*

*Interview: Phone and F2F*

*MUST HAVE:*

   - 7+ years of IT Business Analysis experience* specifically on Tolls
   related projects*
   - Experience working on finance/accounting related projects
   - Strong requirements gathering and technical documentation skills
   - Experience writing use cases, creating wireframes, mockups and process
   flows
   - Able to look into the data and do data validation
   - Able to do a GAP analysis of the business rules, system processes,
   user administration
   - Experience conducting meetings with the business units
   - Experience with data analysis, as this is a data centric BA role
   - Experience conducting UAT
   - Strong communication and writing skills

*NICE TO HAVE:*

   - SQL Querying knowledge
   - Manual testing knowledge
   - Experience working in banking/financial related industry

*Please send me these details if interested in above job description: *

*Full Legal Name:*

*Current Location:

                             *

*Relocation (yes/no):*

*Availability:*

*Best time for phone interview:*

*Work Authorization and expiration date if applicable:*

*Employer Details if applicable (Name of company, contact person, phone and
email):*

*Education Details (Degree, University, Year):*

*Phone Number:*

*Email address:*

*Total Experience:*

*Experience on required skills*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Satish Kumar Sinha*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Phone: 408 668 8324*

*IDC Technologies, Inc *

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035.*

*Mailto  :- **satis...@idctechnologies.com* <satis...@idctechnologies.com>

*Gtalk    :- **satish.usitstaff...@gmail.com*
<satish.usitstaff...@gmail.com>

*Yahoo  :-**satish.usitstaff...@yahoo.com* <satish.usitstaff...@yahoo.com>

*Note: "We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill's 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
can't be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from our
mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and we
will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."*