Please share the profile with *ja...@globalwebmaster.us
<ja...@globalwebmaster.us>*

Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing great.

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job
description for your review so please go through that and reply with
your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if
you can send ASAP.

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

Job Title              :               SOA Developer

Location              :               Eagan, MN

Duration             :               12+ Months Contract

Interview           :               Phone / Skype

Start Date           :               ASAP

*We have an urgent position in Eagan, MN. We are open to candidates with a
strong Data Power background or an SOA Developer with some Data Power
experience. I’ve included the job description below.*

*Job Description:*

*Qualifications:*

The *Senior Specialty Developer* position requires Bachelor's Degree in
Computer Science or related field and 7+ years’ experience working with Web
Services and Integration Technologies.

• Proficient in *XML, web services (SOAP, REST)*

• Demonstrate knowledge and Experience working with APIs, XSLT
transformations, *Data Power, Web Sphere/Rational Suite *

• Understanding of Object modeling and deciphering custom and vendor
supplied schemas

• Experience *integrating applications to enterprise middleware*

• Experience with large scale load balanced physical architectures to
support consumer facing websites

• Experience with *iterative development with frequent* releases.

• Knowledge of *standard tools for optimizing & testing code*.

• Experience with *source control and build tools*

• Demonstrated leadership and people management skills.

• Strong communication skills, analytical skills, thorough understanding of
product development.

• Understanding of networks preferred

• Experience with *JavaScript, jQuery and presentation layer libraries
preferred *

*• Experience with MS SQL preferred *

*Responsibilities: *

• Design and implement Interfaces to vendor systems and internal systems

• Frequently interacts with functional peer business architects

• Contribute to design, code & unit test of interfaces to Vendor Services

• Provide support and troubleshoot as required

• Optimize performance, resolve problems, and provide timely follow up

• Work with partners and other teams, onsite and offshore to drive design
and development of integration needs

• Review design, code & configurations delivered by other team members

• Participate in release, build and deployment activities

• Participate in discovery phases for new business requirements and work
with business, product vendor to define high-level design

• Analyzing business requirements and create design artifacts, work in an
Agile development environment with a quick turnaround time and iterative
builds.

-----------------------------------

Warm Regards,

*Javeed Khan*