Please share the profile with *ja...@globalwebmaster.us
<ja...@globalwebmaster.us>*

Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing great.

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job
description for your review so please go through that and reply with
your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if
you can send ASAP.

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

Job Title              :               Oracle EBS Developer

Location              :               Memphis, TN

Duration             :               06+ Months Contract

Interview           :               Phone / Skype

Start Date           :               ASAP

*Job Description:*

Oracle EBS Developer

*Manager’s Note:*

I'm targeting *Oracle E-Business Suite HR modules, Financials, Application
Express, OA Framework, and Taleo on boarding* experience and EAM, Projects.

*Work Scope:*

One (1) application programmer to assist in developing interfaces, data
conversions and maintaining the ORACLE E-Business suite Human
Resources/Payroll Related Modules and Interfaces.

*Job Skills:*

*Our skill preferences are as follows*:

•         Proven experience in *Pro C, C++, ORACLE Forms, SQL, PL/SQL,
Oracle EBS 12 & 11-5-10 *– experience administering HR and Financials.

•         BS/BA degree or equivalent experience is a plus.

•         *.NET or JAVA is a plus.*

•         Warehouse, order and inventory management applications is a plus.

•         Experience and understanding of relational databases, data
modeling

•         Experience with Internet technology, client/server architectures,
structured development and test methodologies.

•         Requirements gathering and documentation.

•         Project planning and management.

*•         Oracle Forms 10.1.2 Development.*

*•         Oracle Forms 11.1 Developments.*

*•         Oracle Reports.*

•         Demonstrated analytical and troubleshooting skills.

•         Candidate is expected to maintain and support existing programs
and interface with customers.

•         Must possess good oral and written communication skills.

•         Candidate will be on-call and subject to all other duties as
assigned.

•         Must speak English fluently.

*Job Duties:*

•         The candidate will analyze/write complex computer programs for
ORACLE E-Business Suite Modules.

•         After initial orientation, candidate must be able to complete
assignments with minimum supervision.

-----------------------------------

Warm Regards,
*Javeed Khan*