*Kindly reply me:: ssi...@compunnel.com <ssi...@compunnel.com> *

Hi ,

Greeting for the day…

We are having an urgent requirements with one of our client in TX/ CA.
Kindly review the requirement and if interested please send me an updated
copy of resume with contact details.

*Position :: SAP FICO with Service Management*

*Location:: Austin, TX/ Santa Clara, CA *

*Duration:: Long term contract *

·         Overall experience of  6 years in the areas SAP Project Systems
including CATS, FI and CO

·         Part of SAP Global Production Support team. Address and resolve
help desk tickets in a timely and efficient manner, providing hands-on user
support as needed

·         Design, implement and configure minor to major functionalities in
SAP PS, FI & CO integration and Reporting.

·         Utilize, develop and debug ABAP code, SAP System Configuration
changes and LSMW.

·         Prepares functional specifications based on the requirements to
support the development of reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements,
forms and workflows.

·         Work with other cross functional teams during development and
configuration activities to ensure impact to other SAP modules and
processes is considered

·         Design, document and execute test plans to ensure business
requirements and functional specifications are implemented properly and
meet business objectives

·         Support SAP integration activities as needed for mergers,
acquisitions, CIPs, and SAP technical upgrades.

·         Bachelor of Science degree in Information Technology, Engineering
or related discipline and 5+ year’s equivalent work experience is required

·         Knowledge and experience with SAP PM/CS, SD, & MM and also
Kronos-is a plus

*Kindly fill the required information of below matrix.*

*Full Name*

*Current Location:*

*Mobile Phone No*

*Available from*

*Candidate preferred work location*

*Contract or Permanent*

*Salary expectations for ctc assignment*

*Visa status*

*Total Years of experience*

*Candidate Date of Birth*

*Candidate highest fulltime qualification and year of passing*

*Mail Id*

*Skype id for VC interview*

*SSN(last 4 digit)*

*Best time to reach*

*Thanks & regards, *

 *Saubhagya Singh*

*Senior Technical Recruiter*

*Compunnel Software Group, Inc. *

103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536

T: (609) 606-9010, Extn: 1702

F: (609) 750-0981

E: ssi...@compunnel.com

W: www.compunnel.com

[Compunnel is an E-Verify Employer]

*20 Years in Business I* *Microsoft Certified Gold Partner* *I* *Amongst
the Top 20 IT Training companies in the world* *I* *Member of NMSDC*