Hi,

Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest..

*POSITION*

*JIRA Admin*

*Albuquerque, NM*

*6+months*

*Job Description :*

•              The person should be a JIRA expert and have extensive
experience with the JIRA suite (JIRA, JIRA Agile, Bamboo, Crucible,
Fisheye, Confluence) & also have experience with SVN, SlikSVN, JIRA
Customizations, Administration, Configuration & installation.

•              We are looking for somebody who can help us upgrade to the
new version of JIRA (6.4).

•              The current version that we have is 5.2.6 and is heavily
customized.

•              The person would need to know SQL and PL/SQL since we use a
SQL Backend. VBScript, JSON & REST are skills that would be good to have
(but not a must).

Thanks,

*Shilpi Bist*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Next Level Business Services, Inc.*

*Staffing|Consulting|Outsourcing*

Phone: 904- 999-4722| Fax: +1 (608)646-8326

E-mail:shilpi.b...@nlbservices.com |Web:www.nlbservices.com

Gtalk: shilpi.recruiter1

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE) & ISO 27001 and 20000-1
Company*