We have immediate opening for *Core Java Developer* for our team in *Sunnyvale,
CA*.

Note: H1B is must and 9+ year of experience (no junior profiles)

*Position Type:  C2C*

*Name: Core Java Developer*

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*

*Job Descriptions:*

·         Minimum 6-10 years of experience as a Core Java developer.

·         Must have Spring MVC, Hibernate

·         JSP/Servlet

·         Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, REST)

·         Strut

·         Good Communication skills

Regards:

Nitish Rajput

*IDC Technologies Inc. | *1851 McCarthy Blvd, Suite #116, Milpitas, CA 95035

Phone: 408-459-5612 | Email: nitis...@idctechnologies.com