Please send the resumes at : *ashish.ku...@vivid-technologies.com
<ashish.ku...@vivid-technologies.com>*

Dear Vendors,

Good Afternoon...

I have below urgent positions available for one of my clients. Please let
me know if you have any suitable candidate for the same.

1.

*Job Role: Network Engineer*

*Location: Phoenix, AZ*

*Job Type: 24 Months Contract*

Basically looking for people with routing and switching skills that can
work on network builds and provisioning. They will be working on Nexus
7000, Nexus 5000 and F5 LTM.

MUST have solid experience with (need write-up for the below bullet

points):

•             Network builds and provisioning.

•             Solid Experience working on Nexus 7000,

•             Solid Experience working on Nexus 5000

•             Solid Experience working on F5 LTM.

2.

*Job Title: Network Architect*

*Location: Phoenix, AZ*

*Duration: 24 Months*

MUST have solid Architect experience with (need write-up for the below
bullet points):

•             Experience with SDN/NFV - Technologies for Software-defined
networking

(SDN) and network functions virtualization (NFV)

•             Cisco ACI,

•             Vmware NSX,

•             Nuage Networks,

•             Juniper Contrail

•             Any other SDN technologies

Thanks

*Regards,*

*Ashish Kumar*

*Resource Development Manager*