Hi ,

Greetings from Galaxy Software Solutions !!!

I would like to present my list of candidates who are available for
different roles, If you have any job requirement then kindly share it with
me.

*Technology* *Name*

*Current Loc* *Open to relocate*
Datastage Developer/MSBI/Informatica ANTONY JAYARAJ
IL Yes
Unix/Linux Administrator Abhinay  Reddy

Mahwah, NJ Anywhere in USA
Unix/Linux Administrator Sharavya Vanam

Boston MA Anywhere in USA
Sr. Unix/Linux System Administrator Pratik Dutta
      Canton, MI
Sr. Unix/Linux System Administrator DIVYA Chundi

Columbus, OH Anywhere in USA
Sr. Unix/Linux System Administrator NAGAMANI REDDY

Charlotte, NC  Anywhere in USA
Sr. Unix/Linux System Administrator Sravanthi Adluri

Dallas TX Anywhere in USA

Respond on : *i...@galaxy-soft.com <i...@galaxy-soft.com> *OR* Contact: 747
201 7147*

*Thanks & RegardsIsha SharmaGalaxy Software Solutions.*