Hi,

Please share suitable profiles.

*Full Stack Developer.** (The candidates resume must say that they are a
Full Stack Developer for our client to accept the resume)*

Location – New York City

Duration – 6 – 12 months but could go much longer.

Client prefers local candidates – client will do a phone interview first
and then a face to face interview as final. But they will also consider non
local candidates and do a Skype interview as final interview.

*Client prefers candidates to have retail industry experience, but will
consider good candidates without retail industry experience. *

Job Description below:

*Full Stack Developer  *

Looking for a Full Stack Developer that is eager to work on some of the
best work of his/her life. This position will focus on the User Interface
portion and service layer of the stack, but the ideal candidate should also
have a monstrous appetite to learn and work on every aspect of software
development. Tasks will include researching new techniques/frameworks,
building new APIs/standalone apps, brainstorming creative solutions to
tough technical problems, and automating deployments.

*Responsibilities:*

Work closely with the UX design team to iterate designs into living
presentation code

Rapidly prototype experiences for usability testing- Implement solutions in
JavaScript/CSS/Node.js/Backbone/React/Clojure that support a rich A/B
testing environment

Troubleshooting client issues

Maintaining a robust test-suite

*Must Have:*

Advanced Javascript developer who understands events, DOM, closures,
prototypical inheritance, functional and asynchronous programming.

Experience building and scaling single page applications

Know to build reusable components and composite them to form applications

Understand REST and HTTP caching

Build and debug systems from the front end to the data store

Know how to break down tasks into stories and deliver incrementally

Value modular design and separation of concerns

Test your code (mocha, jasmine, chai, etc), you understand the difference
between a unit test and an integration test, and know when to use each.

*Nice to have:*

Understand build/bake/deploy systems for cloud applications such as
Jenkins, Asgard, or AWS

Write tests using Selenium

Experience in a functional language (Clojure, Scala, Haskell)

Familiarity with technologies like git, lodash, jquery, require, react,
promises, etc.

Thanks & Regards,

*Vardhan **I* Senior-Bench Sales

*W* *(312) 985 -0412  **I* Fax 248.715.6434.

Email: vardha...@rsrit.com *I* www.rsrit.com* Gtalk: govardhan...@gmail.com
<govardhan...@gmail.com>*

22260 Haggerty Rd, Suite # 285,Northville, MI 48167.

[image: Description: Description: Description: logo]

*An E-Verified Company*

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*

method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, email to *vardha...@rsrit.com* <vardha...@rsrit.com> , with the
subject "REMOVE”. Any inconvenience caused is unintentional and is
sincerely regretted.