*Hi ,*

*Greeting from Cynosuretechnologies !!!*

Please go through with a complete Job description and let me know if we
both are on the same page. If you are interested in below mentioned
opportunity, can you please respond me with an updated version of your
resume along with a good time when we can discuss this opportunity further
and take it to the next level.

*Job Role               :Mainframe Performance Stress testers Location
              :NJ Duration              :Long term contract*

*Job Description: *

·         Senior Capacity Stress Test Analyst with good experience in End
to End Stress testing.

·         Solid experience in Load runner

·         Good experience in Test Planning, Analysis, Design, Execution and
Reporting of Capacity Stress Test.

·         Lead the team from onsite and coordinate with the offshore
testing team.

·         Experience in setting up Stress Test environment including
analysis of capacity requirements for the test

·         Experience in Mainframe is mandatory

*Thanks*

*Regards,*

*Kiran Gupta*

2401 Fountain View Dr, STE 502, Houston TX 77057

Office*: 717-619-1025* | Fax: 1 (800) 420 3072
*kgu...@cynosuretechnologies.com* <kgu...@cynosuretechnologies.com>