Hi,

Please share suitable profiles.

Sybase Developer

Location: Greater Boston area.

Duration: 6 months+

   - The successful candidate will work with the application engineer to
   understand the organization of the application so as to identify which jobs
   run which Sybase database code.
   - Identify the Sybase stored procedures used by critical or long-running
   loader and extract components of the application.
   - For each of the identified ,
      - Analyze the functionality of the stored procedures used by the
      loader and extract components and identify any potential
improvements so as
      to make the code more performant and have less intrusion on
other code that
      may be running concurrently.
      - Code the identified improvements and work with application team
      members to test the changes in a pre-production environment to
ensure they
      result in a more performant but functionally equivalent result.
      - Work with application team members to promote the modified stored
      procedures into the production environment.
      - Monitor the results of the installed changes to identify any
      differences in operational behavior.

*Required Skills:*

   - Previous experience developing and debugging Sybase stored procedures
   for use in a busy production environment.
   - Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Sybase T-SQL and stored
   procedures.
   - Some experience working with Sybase in a Unix or Linux environment.
   - Proficiency with Sybase database optimization techniques.
   - Experience with a source control system (CVS or Subversion)

Thanks & Regards,

*Vardhan **I* Senior-Bench Sales

*W* *(312) 985 -0412  **I* Fax 248.715.6434.

Email: vardha...@rsrit.com *I* www.rsrit.com* Gtalk: govardhan...@gmail.com
<govardhan...@gmail.com>*

22260 Haggerty Rd, Suite # 285,Northville, MI 48167.

[image: Description: Description: Description: logo]

*An E-Verified Company*

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*

method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, email to *vardha...@rsrit.com* <vardha...@rsrit.com> , with the
subject "REMOVEā€. Any inconvenience caused is unintentional and is
sincerely regretted.