*Kindly reply me:: ssi...@compunnel.com <ssi...@compunnel.com> *

Hi ,

Greeting for the day…

We are having an urgent requirements with one of our client in NJ/ KY.
Kindly review the requirement and if interested please send me an updated
copy of resume with contact details.

*Position :: IBM-SPSS Consultant*

*Location:: Jersey City, NJ/ Louisville, KY*

*Duration:: Long term contract  *

·         5-8 years of experience with statistical background

*Skill Requirements:*

·         Able to build statistical model based on the requirement

·         Identify the required data elements and build the algorithm

·         Demonstrate IBM SPSS capabilities

·         Ability to articulate, influence and explain analytical findings
and recommendations with very high level of confidence

·         Should have hands on experience in Multi variate analysis like
clustering, decision trees, logistic regression, survival analysis,
marketing mix modeling and social media analytics

·         Knowledge on linear programming will be preferred

·         Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively (verbal and
written (including presentations using data visualization methods)

·         Performs very complex analyses

*Thanks & regards, *

 *Saubhagya Singh*

*Senior Technical Recruiter*

*Compunnel Software Group, Inc. *

103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536

T: (609) 606-9010, Extn: 1702

F: (609) 750-0981

E: ssi...@compunnel.com

W: www.compunnel.com

[Compunnel is an E-Verify Employer]

*20 Years in Business I* *Microsoft Certified Gold Partner* *I* *Amongst
the Top 20 IT Training companies in the world* *I* *Member of NMSDC*