Dear Partner

Hope you are doing great!!

Please add me on yahoo at *arpittechwire* and do share me your hotlist also
at *ar...@tresourceinc.com* <ar...@tresourceinc.com>.

Please go through the requirement and let me know if you have any
consultant for the same position.

*SAP Opentext ECM Consultant*

*Austin, TX.*

*6+ Months*

Fill below skills.

Skills (EXPERT/ADVANCED):

Opentext Extended ECM for SAP - Must have experience with document
management using Opentext for SAP

Questions (must be YES to all):

Has this resource implemented SAP Opentext ECM on at least 3 other projects?

Does this resource have experience setting up workspaces for ECM in
Opentext?

Does this resource have experience with GOS (Generic Object services) and
the integration between Opentext and SAP via this interface?

Does this resource have experience with SAP Archivelink?

Has this resource set up workflow and collaboration within Opentext
extended ECM for SAP *solutions?*

This resource will be expected to prepare for and deliver Blueprint Phase
workshops to help the client to understand this solution functionality and
how it will meet their business requirements. They will also be expected to
prepare a detailed design document for the recommended solution based on
deep dive follow-up discussions and sandbox system demonstrations, where
necessary. The resource will be working with another SAP DMS resource and
so collaboration on the design will be required.
This is just for the design effort and follow-on work will be defined based
on the design scope.

*Deliverables:*

Prepare Meeting minutes
Prepare PowerPoint presentations for specific workshops
Prepare detailed design document, per approved template (Process
requirements document)
Prepare Visio flow diagrams

*Criteria:*

Design Review session and approval of solution

*Other:*

Resource must have their own laptop that is able to support the latest SAP
GUI 7.40.
The laptop must be equipped with appropriate virus protection software.
The resource should have Microsoft Visio, PPT, Excel, and Word.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Arpit Arora | Assistant Team Lead-Recruitment*

*Technology Resource Group Inc.  1700 Park St, Unit 212, and Naperville IL,
60563*

*Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 9961*

*Fax: 408-884-2409*

*ar...@tresourceinc.com* <ar...@tresourceinc.com> | *www.tresourceinc.com*