Hello,
Greetings form eTeam

We have an urgent need for *a  WebSphere
<www2.jobdiva.com/employers/open_rfq.jsp?rfqid=8016777> Message Broker
Developer -* for one of our clients in *Chicago, IL**.* Please go through
the below requirement if you are open for projects and if interested in the
below requirement, Please respond back with latest resume along with
details ASAP.

*Job Title: WebSphere
<www2.jobdiva.com/employers/open_rfq.jsp?rfqid=8016777> Message Broker
Developer*

* Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Job Description:-*Role Description  Need a associate with good and
excellent communication skill IBM Websphere Message Broker/ IBM Integration
Bus

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Gaurav Jain - Sr. Technical Recruiter*

<http://www.eteaminc.com/>

*Efficiency.Synergy.Expertise.*

*eTeam Inc- "ACCELERATED HIRES"*

*1001 Durham Avenue, South Plainfield, NJ 07080*

*Desk: 732-248-1900 x432, Fax: 908-757-0800 (F)*

*E-Mail: gj...@eteaminc.com <r...@eteaminc.com>| www.eteaminc.com
<http://www.eteaminc.com/>*