Hi Partners

 I'm *Pankaj* from *Technology Resource Group*.

Hope you are doing great Today…

I have an opportunities with me you might be interested, Please review the
Job specifications below and let me know if interested.

*For Immediate consideration please call @ 408-709-1760 Ext : 855, You can
also mail me at **pankajsi...@tresourceinc.com*
<pankajsi...@tresourceinc.com>

*Requirement: *

*Title                 : Business Analyst*

*Location         : Los Angeles, CA*

*Duration         : 6 months to start with and then extended based on
performance*

*Candidate Requirements*:

·         Bachelor’s Degree minimum

·         5-7 Years of experience

·         Business Analyst in the Media Industry

*Communication Skills *

·         Interacting with users, clients, management and developers.
Clearly communicating details like project requirements, requested changes
and testing results.

·         Fluent language skills and written communication abilities are
necessary to thrive in a business analyst career.

*Technical Skills *

·         High Level knowledge of information technology applications that
are being utilized for the given project, what new possible outcomes can be
achieved through current platforms and what the latest technology offers.

·         Testing software and designing business systems are also
important technical business analyst skills.

*Analytical Skills *

·         Good analytical skills so that a customer’s business needs are
properly interpreted and translated into application and operational
requirements.

·         One aspect of the job is analyzing data, documents, user input
surveys and workflow to determine which course of action will correct the
business problem.

·         Problem Solving Skills

·         Create workable solutions to business problems

·         Ability to quickly resolve problems and move toward a project’s
successful completion is important in the business analyst’s role.

*Decision-Making Skills *

·         Ability to make decisions.

·         Be able to assess a situation, receive input from stakeholders,
and select a course of action.

·         Negotiation and Persuasion Skills

*Best Regards..*

Pankaj Singh | Sr. Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, Napervills, IL, 60563

Office: (408)-709-1760 Ext : 9855, Cell: (408) 502-5374

G talk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> pankajsingh.recruiter |
pankajsinghKIET2010| Fax: 408-213-8316

pankajsi...@tresourceinc.com | pan...@tresourceinc.com |
www.tresourceinc.com