Hi

Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume

*Position :  DevOps Engineer (Systems Integration) with Python Exp. *

*Location : Denver, CO Duration : 6+ Months *

*Interview : Phone / WeBex (Face to Face if Locals)*

ONLY EAD-GC, GC & USC

Job Description

-          We currently have a need for a Systems Integration Engineer for
a *long term* Contract with Comcast.  I have included the details of the
role below.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

New Supplier notes and updated Job Description below:

-          Pulling systems components together in Video Landscape

-          Systems integration experience

-          Components of video distribution network

-          Docker

-          MemSQL

-          Automated scripting ( python) for deployment

-          Testing automated end to end

Job Responsibilities:

•              End to end service delivery engineering for large-scale
fault tolerant distributed web server farm delivering billions of
transactions per day.

•              Custom development of monitoring, analytics and
troubleshooting tools relating to video delivery systems.

•              Development of tools and processes for managing Windows and
Unix servers.

•              Development and execution of load, capacity, longevity and
stress testing of systems.

•              Development of execution harnesses, systems validation tools
and code performance validation tools.

•              Testing and certification of code and systems releases from
core vendors.

•              Development of software to provision and manage vendor
components.

Job Requirement

•              Python

•              Javascript

•              Object Databases (Casandra, MemSQL)

•              Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc)

•              Bootstrap

•              Git

•              FFMpeg

•              Nginx

•              Centos

•              Cisco UCS + VMWare

•              Network tools for investigation (TCPDump, etc)

•              CDN and caching methodologies

•              Automated test tooling (Jenkins)

Skills & Requirements

•              8+ years of system integration or software development in
large scale distributed systems

•              Great design and problem solving skills

•              Experience with a variety of scripting languages including
Python and Javascript

•              Experience writing core programming languages such as Java
or C/ C++

•              Understanding on how to scale applications depending on load

•              Experience with web application development including
dynamic HTML, CSS, and JS integration

•              Ability to navigate Unix operating systems

•              Good communicator and able to clearly articulate complex
issues and technologies

•              Willing to take ownership of problems and see them through
to resolution

•              Comfortable working in a fast paced agile environment.
Requirements change quickly and our team needs to constantly adapt to
moving targets.

Regards

Ranjeet Kumar

Technical Recruiter