Send me your consultant profile @ *poonam.sha...@pyramidci.com
<poonam.sha...@pyramidci.com>*

Hi ,

Hope you are doing good.

This is *Poonam* from *Pyramid Consulting, Inc*. regarding one of my Direct
Client Requirement*-UPS *for a skilled *.Net Developer *at *Timonium ,MD *
Kindly go through the requirement and let me know your feedback on below
position.

*Your prompt response is highly appreciated. *Also send me an updated copy
of your resume.

*Job Title:             C#/.Net Developer *

*Location:             Timonium ,MD *

*Start Date:          03/14/2016      End Date: 12/30/2016*

*Explanation for Position:*

The position requires the candidate to provide input and support for full
systems

life cycle management activities (e.g., analyses, technical requirements,
design,

coding, testing, implementation of systems and applications software, etc.).

She/he performs tasks within planned durations and established deadlines.
This

position collaborates with teams to ensure effective communication in
supporting

the achievement of objectives. She/he provides knowledge, development,

maintenance, and support for applications.

 Safety

*Details of Position: *

The candidate must have strong comprehension and communication skills. They

must be able to express technical and business concepts and ideas.

*Management Skills:*

She/he must be able to analyze and solve problems effectively with good
critical thinking skills

*Primary Skill: *C# .NET

*Additional Skills:*

C# .NET - Intermediate