Dear Partner

Hope you are doing great!!

Please add me on yahoo at *arpittechwire* and do share me your hotlist also
at *ar...@tresourceinc.com* <ar...@tresourceinc.com>.

Please go through the requirement and let me know if you have any
consultant for the same position.

*JBOSS Middleware Administrator*

*Location: Bethlehem, PA Length: 1 Year+ Interview mode: Phone then skype,
preferable on site Client Industry: Insurance*

JBOSS Middleware Administrator

*Responsibilities: *

   - Build and maintain JBOSS servers.
   - Administration of other java platforms supported by team.
   - Troubleshooting application and performance issues in production and
   non-production.
   - Assist with load testing and tuning java applications.
   - Provide platform expertise for new projects.

*Requirements: *
*3-5 years experience in JBOSS Administration*

   - Installation Configuration of JBOSS
   - AWS Cloud experience
   - Deploying applications, Application Tuning, Application Monitoring
   - Creation of data sources
   - Load Balancing/Application Routing
   - Perl scripting.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Arpit Arora | Assistant Team Lead-Recruitment*

*Technology Resource Group Inc.  1700 Park St, Unit 212, and Naperville IL,
60563*

*Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 9961*

*Fax: 408-884-2409*

*ar...@tresourceinc.com* <ar...@tresourceinc.com> | *www.tresourceinc.com*