Hi
Hope you are doing well!

Am Rathna working in the recruitment wing of Bourntec Solutions we have
urgent need at NJ mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you

*Title: *Tibco Developer
*Location: Jersey City, NJ*
*Duration: 6+months*
*Interview: Phone and face to face or Skype*

*Primary skills: TIBCO Business Works, TIBCO EMS, Sybase, Scripting, TIBCO
SWIFT Adapter*

*Job Description:*

·         Programmer Level 4/Development and testing

·         Required Skills:

·         TIBCO Business Works

·         TIBCO EMS

·         Sybase

·         Scripting

·         TIBCO SWIFT Adapter

·         Desired Skills: SWIFT Messaging Standards

·         Experience Level

·         Senior

·         Must have:

·         He/she should have at least 5 years of messaging experience

·         (SWIFT)

·         Should have completed projects using TIBCO Technologies (TIBCO
Business Works, EMS, Adapters) in a developer / senior developer role.

·         Database experience: Sybase

·         The candidate should have proficient programming skills in one or
more of the following: Java , C ++, XML

·         Effective communication skills

·         Nice to have: .NET, RogueWave Library experience .

·         Primary Responsibilities:

·         Programmer Analyst

·         Development and testing

·         Required skills: TIBCO BW and EMS, MQ, Sybase

·         Desired Skills: SWIFT Messaging a nice to have

·         Experience Skills: 3-5 years

--

Thanks & Regards

Rathna kumar