*Mail me your updated resume on chandrashekhar.ku...@diverselynx.com
<chandrashekhar.ku...@diverselynx.com>*

*Rate: $50/hr MAX*

Hello,

We are currently looking for “*.Net Developer” *and your profile appears to
be a good match.

Please find the Job description below and contact me at your earliest
possible convenience.

*Role: .Net Developer*

*Duration: **6+ Months*

*Location: Houston, TX :: Only Local*

*Job Responsibilities: *

·         BS in Computer Science with current 8+ years working with the
following technologies :- .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.0

·         ASP.NET MVC using C#

·         WCF/Web Services

·         HTML/CSS, Ajax, Javascript using jQuery

·         Writing PL-SQL/SQL using Oracle/SQL Server

·         Kendo UI/Angular Javascript Framework

·         TFS 2010/2012

  Plus :

·         Using Telerik suite of products especially for ASP.NET

·          Mobile Technologies like HTML5, Cordova

·          Understanding of Oil & Drilling Industry

·

Thanks and Regards,

Chandrashekhar Kumar

Technical Recruiter