*Mail me your updated resume on chandrashekhar.ku...@diverselynx.com
<chandrashekhar.ku...@diverselynx.com>*

*Rate: $50/hr MAX*

Hello,

We are currently looking for “*Business Process Analyst-Telecom” *and your
profile appears to be a good match.

Please find the Job description below and contact me at your earliest
possible convenience.

*Role: Business Process Analyst-Telecom*

*Duration: **6+ Months*

*Location: Bellevue, WA*

*Required:*

*Mandatory Technical Skills*

·         Maintain support documentation for operational business processes

·         OSS and BSS knowledge

·         Provide Business support for BSS Operations

·         Receive business requirements and translate them into functional
and system requirements

·         Define workflows for various processes involved in BSS

·         Conduct/attend workshops with Ericsson Stakeholders

·         Liaison for SLA, KPI, data integrity, process stability and
enhancements

·         Create and maintain L4 & L4.5 business processes

·         Create and maintain operational run books

·         Liaison between the customer and Ericsson Managed Services

·         Provide business impact analysis to production issues

·         Escalation support, business direction, Trending Analysis, KPI
and SLA reporting

·         First point of contact for new CRs and projects

*Desirable Technical Skills*

·         eTOM & ITIL

·         MS Visio

·         Architecting tool

·         UML - Synamic & Static

·         TOGAF exposure

·         Shell Scripting, Knowledge in Concept wave and Ericssion suite of
products

·         Agile working model

*Mandatory Functional Skills *

·         Coaching